We hope Central’s fight song always brings a smile to your face!
Hoo-Rah Day continues to help and celebrate the entire Central family. Your participation celebrating Central on social media on this special day will show the world how special it is to be part of the Dutch family. Hoo-Rah Day has always been a day to celebrate Central and share our pride with the world. We can't wait to see the world painted red and white on Tuesday, April 13!
There are plenty of ways to participate on Hoo-Rah Day:
- Wear your favorite Central gear. Post a picture of yourself, your kids and pets wearing it on your social channels using #HooRahDay.
- Share your Central story and why Central is important to you. Share your memories and pictures with us at email@example.com!
- Make a gift! The impact of your gift will go further to benefit our current students, ensuring their return to Central this fall, with exciting matches and challenges.
- Get creative! Decorate your door or window at home to show your Central spirit. Need some inspiration? How about your Hoo-Rah Day poster or this Big Red coloring page!
- Participate in a virtual happy hour. Reunite with your roommates and friends to toast to your fond Central memories and all those yet to come! Be sure to take a photo and tag Central College and use #HooRahDay.
- Refer a student! Learn how you can help us grow the Central family here.
- Update us with where you're at in life or let us know how you're doing. We're thinking of all members in our Central family, especially now.