We hope Central’s fight song always brings a smile to your face, even in these difficult and uncertain times.
Hoo-Rah Day continues to help and celebrate the entire Central family. Your participation celebrating Central on social media on this special day will show the world how special it is to be part of the Dutch family. Hoo-Rah Day has always been a day to celebrate Central and share our pride with the world.
There are plenty of ways to participate on Hoo-Rah Day:
- Wear your favorite Central gear. Post a picture of yourself, your kids and pets wearing it on your social channels using #HooRahDay.
- Share your Central story and why Central is important to you. Share your memories and pictures with us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Make a gift! The impact of your gift will go further to benefit our current students, ensuring their return to Central this fall, with exciting matches and challenges.
- Get creative! Decorate your door or window at home to show your Central spirit. Need some inspiration? How about your Hoo-Rah Day poster or this Big Red coloring page!
- Participate in a virtual happy hour. Reunite with your roommates and friends to toast to your fond Central memories and all those yet to come! Be sure to take a photo and tag Central College and use #HooRahDay.
- Refer a student! Learn how you can help us grow the Central family here.
- Update us with where you're at in life or let us know how you're doing. We're thinking of all members in our Central family, especially now.
Central Cares Fund
In this unprecedented time, it’s heartwarming to see the Central family step forward to help others. For those who are able and interested, a new fund — CENTRAL CARES — has been established to assist students experiencing extreme hardship.
Contributions for CENTRAL CARES will be awarded to students demonstrating need for emergency assistance due to changes in economic or health conditions. Grants for students will help cover a variety of expenses to secure and ensure a successful educational experience for all.